Luxury Residential Apartments in Manchester City Centre, Regent Plaza is a landmark residential development on the edge of Regent Road.
Its walls are in touching distance of Manchester City Centre, that will create identity and functionality at a prime location, on a major transitory route into and out of the City.
Located in the emerging creative quarter, the development is creating a new contemporary living space for the ever increasing young, professional, and residential community. The prestigious development comprises five unique blocks surrounding a centralised landscaped garden with seating and social areas.
Regent Plaza offers 525 units to be released over 5 blocks, comprising one, two- and three-bedroom apartments and three-bedroom duplexes along with 153 private car parking lots.
- 525 units – larger than average city apartments
- 1, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments and 3 bed duplexes
- Deposit protection bond in place
- Service charge £2 per sq.ft*
- Phase 1 – rental assurance of 7% paid for 2 years
- 10% pre-construction discount
- £2000 reservation fee • Exchange with just 30%
- 3% PA interest paid on deposit • Free legal up to £1,000 if exchanged within 28 days
- 50% discount on SDLT Duplexes only
- 250-year lease
- Ground rent 0.1%
- Private terrace spaces on selected apartments
- Communal podium level gardens and courtyard
- Private resident’s gym and 24-hour reception and concierge
- Passers Hub Driving School (1.42 mi)3 reviews
- Ashbury Meadow (2.63 mi)1 reviews
- The Essential English Centre (1.18 mi)2 reviews
- Manchester Royal Infirmary (2 mi)5 reviews
- Salford Royal Hospital (2.38 mi)1 reviews
- Withington Community Hospital (3.72 mi)4 reviews