This is an opportunity to purchase and invest in individual en-suite rooms in a dedicated specialist facility to be used for respite and holiday accommodation. These locations will specially cater for young adults with autism and learning difficulties offering a safe and familiar location for them.
The facility will also offer day care and training to local service users funded through local authorities. The long term aim is to create unique locations with strong ties to the local community making this a socially responsible and ethical investment whilst securing long term returns for investors.
The facility is an operational hotel with booking commitments over the summer until November 2017
The operator has purchased the hotel fully operational and will be implementing a rolling refurbishment starting in November 2017 which will be completed in 8-12 weeks.
Once completed the facility will provide 45 modern en-suite rooms. These rooms will be offered nationally throughout the UK and backed by local authorities and colleges to provide respite care to families who want to send their family member to Blackpool for a holiday.
The hotel also has several function areas and a working kitchen that will be modernised to offer the day care and training facilities for the occupants and local users, further supporting their families with their care and safeguarding.
- Assured buy-back options at year 5 & 10
- Exit anytime on the open market
- High demand care hotel investment
- Young Steps (0.81 mi)1 reviews
- Learn Drive (0.37 mi)1 reviews
- Lancashire Wine School (1.84 mi)1 reviews
- preston (14.31 mi)1 reviews
- Euxton Hall Independent Hospital (18.71 mi)1 reviews
- The Beardwood Hospital (22.39 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsburys (0.39 mi)1 reviews
- Trevor's Warehouses (0.32 mi)1 reviews
- Jades Far Eastern Food Store (0.27 mi)1 reviews