This well presented two bedroomed mid cottage . The accommodation is arranged over one level and comprises entrance vestibule, entrance hall, two bedroom, lounge, kitchen and bathroom all benefiting from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Externally there is an enclosed yard to the rear.
Situated in the popular residential area of Hendon, ideally located for all local amenities and transport links to Sunderland City Centre and local road networks.
All on Ground Floor
Double glazed door to
Timber/glazed door to
Bedroom 1 13’6′ x 12’3′ (4.11m x 3.73m)
UPVC double glazed bay window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11’9′ x 6’3′ (3.58m x 1.91m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Lounge 16’0′ x 10’10’ (4.88m x 3.30m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear, living flame gas fire with feature surround and radiator.
Kitchen 11’4′ x 7’10’ (3.45m x 2.39m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, worktops, inset sink, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler, UPVC double glazed window to side.
Radiator and storage cupboard.
Bathroom 7’4′ x 6’10’ (2.24m x 2.08m)
WC, wash basin and bath, UPVC double glazed window to side and radiator, Outside
Enclosed yard to rear with double gates providing off street parking.
- Central Newcastle High School (11.5 mi)2 reviews
- Galaxy Driving School (3.29 mi)1 reviews
- early days (1.49 mi)1 reviews
- North Tyneside General Hospital (9.89 mi)6 reviews
- University Hospital of North Durham (11.47 mi)2 reviews
- Spire Washington Hospital (7.63 mi)3 reviews
- Tesco (1.69 mi)1 reviews
- Morrisons - Sunderland Doxford Park (2.67 mi)2 reviews
- Thandi Food Market (5.39 mi)1 reviews